Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Bed!

Josalyn is sleeping in her toddler bed for the first time tonight.

We are so spontaneous.

Jon and I had the kids in the bath and I say, "Josalyn, would you like to sleep in a big girl bed tonight?" And, of coarse, she says, "Yes!"

So, what does my hubby do? He goes ahead and ripes off my babies wall of protection! And I thought for sure we would hear her out of bed and playing with toys but NOPE! She went right to sleep around 9:30pm and it is now 11:30pm and I haven't heard a peep. I am so sad! My little girl is growing.

On other fronts, we seem to be losing the bottle fight. We have literally taken this kid off the bottle 7 times already, only to have her get back on in a month when she gets sick (usually her Asthma). The thing is, she only uses a bottle to go to sleep at night and for a nap. It's how she puts herself to sleep (so I don't have to do it). Well I don't think she can breath well enough to suck out of a sippy when she is sick. But, Alas, as soon as she gets used to her new bed we will be starting all over again.

Wish we Luck (Blessings)!

No comments:

Post a Comment