Monday, April 20, 2009

Where it all begins....

As I write, my daughter (1.5) is watching cartoons (while sucking on her Nuk) and my son (6 months) just left me to go to his grandmas house. I don't even want to begin to describe the guilt that I feel for letting him go away from me at such a young age (it started when he was 3 months, he has acid reflux) but I'm sure it pails in comparison on the guilt i feel for letting my child have a pacifier so long!
I write this to say: I am not perfect. I will never be perfect. I still have muffin top from my two babies (they are 10 days less than a year apart) and i ate Ben & Jerrys last night. Sometime I scream at my husband (sorry, Jon) even though I have strong convictions that you should not argue in front of your children (hopefully i will have this under control by the time they are old enough to remember, right).
I used to blog at livejournal, before kids and muffin top, but I'd rather not continue my blogging adventures there. That journal is filled with Tenn-angst and was written by a person i am simply not anymore.
So, Hello blogger world, it's wonderful to meet you. My name is Mom (or Jennifer to more sophisticated people, Jenn to those who love me, and Da doooo to my daughter who refuses to say mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment